If I ever fancy sharing something resembling news with the world, it’ll show up here. For greater efficiency, if you want updates from me to reach out and find you no matter what amusingly unsavoury thing you happen to be doing at the time, you can follow me on Twitter @overthinkery1 or sign up for emails from me, which I promise to only send rarely and responsibly. (Either click here or use the form at the bottom of this page.)
- Projects and Drafts, August 2020The first of many monthly updates on projects in progress. Two solo works nearing a first draft, and two anthologies due for release this year!
- Pre-order the first volume of ‘Tales from the Year Between’!You can now pre-order the first volume of one of the strangest and coolest things I’ve ever been a part of. So do!
- Culture Clash (in Two Parts)A short story about morality and where fictions come from.
- Update On Works In ProgressAfter the exhaustive-ish list I posted a while back of things I’m working on, here’s an update on the ones you can expect to see soonest.
- Limited-time discounts on Each Little Universe!From June 13th to June 20th, Each Little Universe is heavily discounted – so go buy it!
- On Success, ‘Success’, and SUCCESS!!What does success mean to me? I’m not sure I know, and that might be the problem.
- ELU post-launch wrap-up: what’s next?Each Little Universe has been out for a month, so… what’s next, I guess is the question. I have a few thoughts, so here’s a post about what might be on the horizon.